The MUT would like to inform members that it is currently holding many meetings with the Ministry and other employers in order to agree on the way forward. The Union also has a meeting with all social partners as part of the MCESD where the COVID situation on a national level shall be discussed. The Union appreciates that there is currently a lot of uncertainty, and this is unfortunate as employers have had since March to plan and implement enough measures in view of the current situation. The MUT appeals once again for the Ministry to act responsibly and postpone the physical opening of all educational institutions until everyone can be reassured that all provisions have been taken to safeguard the health and safety of all concerned. Any developments will be published immediately.
“Language Partners” għall-proġett DREAMM 19th May 2022