The Malta Union of Teachers has just issued the sixth edition of The Educator – A Journal of Educational Matters. This is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes research on aspects related to education. In this issue, the list of papers being published are as follows:
– “A musical educational programme for primary schools with a local band club in Gozo” by Josef Attard
– “The concept of time in history teaching and students’ cognitive development” by Marion Victoria Seychell
– “Some deliberations concerning the value and motivation of music education” by Simon Farrugia
– “Perceptions of school professionals on bullying in early childhood” by Alison Bonnici & Marie Gatt
– “Together to succeed… supporting children with challenging behaviour in a primary school in the Cottonera area” by Mark Curmi
The aim of the journal is to help in promoting debate on educational matters and to present a new or updated research on many topics. The editor-in-chief of the journal is Comm. Prof. George Cassar while the editorial members are Marco Bonnici and Christopher Giordano. Click HERE to download current and previous issues of the journal, which are available on the MUT website free of charge.