The Malta Union of Teachers has just issued the seventh edition of The Educator – A Journal of Educational Matters. This is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes research on aspects related to education. In this issue, the list of papers being published are as follows:
- “Opportunities and threats in collaborative practice between educators in a Maltese Early Years setting” by Rosellien Fiorentino
- “The teachers’ perception of the use of the Universal Design for Learning in inclusive primary school classrooms” by Mandy Bonnici
- “A practical guide to conduct research in schools in Malta: Reflections, implications and suggestions” by Heathcliff Schembri and Claire Sciberras
- “Strategies for the LSE in the multilingual inclusive primary classroom” by Karen Vin Camilleri and Valerie Lofaro
- “Planning for success or ordered chaos? Perceptions of middle school teachers vis-à-vis the ‘One Tablet Per Child’ initiative” by Simon Caruana and Nic Mifsud
The aim of the journal is to help in promoting debate on educational matters and to present a new or updated research on many topics. The editor-in-chief of the journal is Comm. Prof. George Cassar while the editorial members are Marco Bonnici and Christopher Giordano. Click HERE to download current and previous issues of the journal, which are available on the MUT website free of charge.