The MUT is hereby announcing a series of meetings with members in the respective grades about the possible scenarios regarding the re-opening of compulsory schools during the next scholastic year. Registration to participate in these online meetings is required by filling the respective form. Meetings’ dates and times are as follows:
Teachers – see below*
Education Officers – see below*
Assistant Heads – Tuesday 26th May at 14.30 – registration closed*
LSEs – Tuesday 26th May at 16.00 – registration closed*
Heads of Schools – Wednesday 27th May at 15.30 – registration closed*
KGEs – Thursday 28th May at 15.30 – registration closed*
Heads of Department – Friday 29th May at 15.30 – registration closed*
Members from state, church and independent schools are invited to participate. Any members with arrears are requested to regularise their position before the meeting.
* Registration through the form has closed but you can send an email to email@example.com – thanks.
Update 20/5/2020: this is the first set of meetings being announced. A second set will include post-secondary, student services and other grades. The MUT thanks all members for the interest shown.
Update2 21/5/2020: IMPORTANT
(1) Due to the number of registered participants, the teachers’ meeting is being split into two:
– One for Secondary Teachers – Monday 25th May at 14.30
– One for Primary Teachers – Monday 25th May at 16.00
click HERE to register (there is no need to register again if already submitted in previous days)
(2) The meeting for Education Officers has been shifted to Monday 1st June at 16.00 – click HERE to register (there is no need to register again if already submitted in previous days)
(3) Deadline to register for meetings above is tomorrow Friday 22nd May at 17.00.
(4) New meetings for Post-Secondary are being set as follows:
Higher Secondary, Gozo 6th Form, ALP+, GEM 16+, Church and Independent sixth forms – Monday 1st June at 14.30 – click HERE to register
MCAST – Tuesday 2nd June at 14.30 – click HERE to register
ITS – Tuesday 2nd June at 16.00 – click HERE to register
University of Malta – Junior College – Wednesday 3rd June at 14.30 – click HERE to register
Deadline to register for these new meetings is Thursday 28th May at 17.00. Once again the MUT thanks all members for the interest shown.
Update3 25/5/2020: An additional meeting has been set for educators at Resource Centres – Wednesday 3rd June at 16.00 – click HERE to register. Deadline to register is Friday 29th May.