San Anton School is an independent, co-educational, mixed-ability school educating around 1,300 students from Day Care right through to the end of compulsory education.
The following vacancies have arisen for scholastic year 2022/2023:
Senior Sector Part-time/Full-time Positions
– Teacher of Italian on a definite basis
– Teacher of Spanish on a definite basis
– Teacher of Italian and Spanish on a definite basis
– Integrated Science/Physics on an indefinite basis
– Integrated Science/Biology on an indefinite basis
– Integrated Science/Chemistry on an indefinite basis
Inclusive Education Full-Time Positions
– Learning Support Educator III
– Learning Support Educator II
– Learning Support Educator I
– Supply Learning Support Educator
The ideal candidate should be interested to work directly with students on the autism spectrum. S/he will be working alongside educators and professionals to provide the students with a high-quality level of education.
For further details on eligibility and terms & conditions, kindly visit http://www.sananton.edu.mt/careers.html
Interested candidates may submit an application, including a detailed CV by not later than Friday the 22nd of July 2022, to: The Head of School, San Anton School, L-Imselliet, l/o Żebbiegħ MGR 2850 by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy list is being forwarded as requested by this third party and members should kindly note that the Union is not responsible for the selection process of such vacancies.