Following discussions with the Secretariat for Catholic Education, the MUT has agreed to lift the directive related to parents’ days on the following conditions:
– Parents’ days are online;
– No lessons are held during the day;
– Parents’ days should not be open days;
– Appointments shall be scheduled by parents through the online platform/s or by clerical staff and not by educators in schools;
– Appointments should be given on request and not automatically;
– The MUT is expecting that parents’ days take place during working hours, and at no stage, appointments should exceed the said hours;
– It is also expected that there are no additional preparations for parents’ days from educators;
– Parents’ days shall be held in December with the exception of parents’ days for Forms 5 of the following schools: Savio College, St. Paul’s Missionary College, Archbishop’s Seminary and St Joseph School Blata l-Bajda.
Any feedback can be directed back to the MUT through the usual channels.