October 11, 2018 at 3:13 pm
The MUT has received the following message from Alexia Farrugia, a University of Malta student reading for a Master of Science in Economics, as follows:
My name is Alexia Farrugia, a University of Malta student reading for a Master of Science in Economics. I would like to invite you to participate in my study, which aims to investigate whether a gender wage gap in the Maltese graduate labour market exists and to determine what factors might explain such gap. The survey may be accessed by clicking HERE.
Neither risk of harm nor benefits are expected to arise by participating in this research. No sensitive information will be collected and the information obtained from this study will be used for dissertation purposes.
– This research is being conducted under the supervision of Professor Lino Briguglio (firstname.lastname@example.org).
– Participation in this survey is strictly voluntary and you can withdraw unconditionally at any time without giving a reason.
– In the case you opt to withdraw, all records and information pertaining to your participation will be destroyed.
– An online consent form will be provided to you when you open the link of the survey. If you consent to participate, the survey will only take a few minutes to complete.
– Your identity will remain anonymous all throughout.
– All data collected will be treated as highly confidential and will be destroyed within six months of completion of the study.
If you have any further questions or interested to follow this study, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com. Your participation is highly appreciated. I would like to thank you in advance for your time and co-operation.
N.B. Please note that the Malta Union of Teachers is just helping out in dissemination of information and is not responsible for this initiative or its details. Queries and difficulties on the above should therefore not be directed to the MUT but to the entity responsible.