January 21, 2020 at 4:34 pm
Questionnaire: The Challenges Facing Educators in State Primary and Secondary School
The Ministry for Education and Employment and the Malta Union of Teachers have felt the need to identify the immediate challenges that educators in the various teaching and administrative grades have to face in the conduct of their roles. Part of the study, which is being conducted by Professor Mark Borg, includes a series of questionnaire surveys with education administrators, primary schoolteachers, secondary schoolteachers, LSEs, and KGEs.
The questionnaire is entirely voluntary and anonymous, and it should take about 30 minutes to complete. Deadline to complete the survey is 31st January.
Link to the surveys:
– Education Administrators (Heads of school, EOs, Manager LSC, HoD, Assistant Head) – click HERE.
– Secondary Teachers (Teacher, Supply Teacher, Retired Teacher, Instructor) – click HERE.
– Primary Teachers (Teacher, Supply Teacher, Retired Teacher) – click HERE.
– LSEs (LSA, LSE I, LSE II, LSE III, Supply LSE) – click HERE.
– KGEs (KGE, KGE II, KGE III, Supply KGE) – click HERE.