As one of the activities related to its 100th Year Anniversary, the Malta Union of Teachers is organising a Visual Art Exhibition at the Union’ s premises in Ħamrun. The Exhibition will be inaugurated on 9th October 2019 and shall be open for public viewing throughout the month. Interested Visual Artists are kindly asked to participate in this unique opportunity to display their talents. The collective Exhibition is open to anyone interested in the Visual Arts. Participants may submit exhibits which can be realistic, figurative or creative, in any medium they prefer.
Here are the details:
– Three-dimensional works, paintings, drawings, artistic print-making or photography can be submitted.
– All submitted works must be framed, or ready for display and priced or marked accordingly.
– Multiple works are more than welcome to be submitted but in that case a maximum of two works will be chosen at the MUT’s discretion.
– The MUT reserves the right to decide which works are displayed and where in the premises, and its decisions will be final.
– Participants are being given the choice to include the price of their artwork if it is on sale. In that case (1) collection by the buyer will be made after exhibition, and (2) all sales will be directly carried out by and to the artist.
– In case of any sales, there will be no commission to the MUT. All sale profits will go to the artists.
– The artists also have the option of donating their artwork to the MUT for permanent display.
– Applications will be accepted by the Union by the end of August 2019.
– In order to apply, please fill in form HERE and send a photo for each submitted work to email@example.com by the same deadline.
– Following the submission deadline and selection process, participants will be contacted individually.
– Delivery is however planned for mid-August to end of September – exact dates to be communicated to Visual Artists selected.